Cabin Screen Tent
Quick-Set screen houses continue to evolve and appeal to overnight campers with the Quick-Set Cabin. This “two shelters in one” design comes with a divider, allowing you to create two “rooms”. Or the divider wall can be easily removed for a spacious screen house.
- Comes with rain fly, removable floor and divider panel
- Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
- 7 stakes and 7 tie downs to secure in windy conditions
- Water resistant taped roof panel
- Extra large, flex tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Tear resistant, durable no-see-um mesh
- Built in corner grommets for staking down from the inside corners
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and for securing tie down straps on stakes
- Ready to use out of the box
- Footprint: 112 sq. ft.
- Center Height: 82”
- Hub-to-Hub: 100” x 170”
- Set Up Size: 96” x 168”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Fabric: 210 Denier Poly-Oxford
- Seating Capacity: Up to 8 people (depending on use)
- Sleeping Capacity: Four people comfortably (depending on use and sleeping layouts)