Pavilion Screen Tent
The Quick-Set Pavilion is a six sided screen shelter that comes with wind panels or privacy screens already attached. This 8-person tent has plenty of room for a picnic table and a handful of camp chairs. Requiring no assembly, the Pavilion offers protection from biting insects, sun and rain. It’s the perfect shelter for hunting or fishing camp, an evening at the campground, or just to have in the backyard for the family. With a 60-second set-up, this versatile screen house is one of the most durable and efficient screen shelters on the market. Available in two color combinations brown and camo! Now you can attach the removable floor that is sold as an accessory!
- Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
- 7 stakes with 6 tie down ropes included
- Water resistant taped roof panel
- Extra large, flex tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Tear resistant, durable no-see-um mesh
- Built in corner grommets for staking down from the inside
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and securing tie down straps on stakes
- Ready to use out of the box. No assembly required.
- Fits over a standard sized picnic table
- Built in wind panels that roll up and down and zip down the sides
- Wind panels have built in windows
- Lighter colored roof lets in a lot of natural light
- Built in attachments for optional removable floor and rain fly accessories
Footprint: 110 sq. ft.
Center Height: 94”
Hub-to-Hub: 150” x 150”
Set Up Size: 12.5 ft. across
Weight: 41 lbs.
Fabric: 210 Denier Poly-Oxford
Capacity: Up to 8 people