Nanook XL Thermal
This two-person, thermal portable fish house allows two anglers to fish comfortably side-by-side. Or for really big guys, the Nanook XL Thermal works as a great one-person house. And with our exclusive Side Symmetry Door System (patent pending), anglers can get in and out of the shelter with ease. The Nanook Thermal XL is the thermal version of one of Clam’s most popular models over the years. This lightweight design cuts through the snow or glides easily across the ice to set you on top of the perfect spot. And a thermal skin retains heat so you burn less propane. Front and rear access doors make access into this shelter easier than ever.
- Tough 900 denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- NEW Cutting edge Side Symmetry Door System (patent pending)
- NEW ability to add removable Fish Trap Removable Floor (patent pending)
- Fish house for two anglers
- NEW abilty to pair removable shelter floor (sold seperately) (floor is patent pending)
- NEW Style of tub that increases overall storage but not size
- 20% more capacity
- NEW Pole System for a larger shelter - 8” taller and 5” deeper fishing area
- Fishing area 15% larger
- *Item has a shipping fee of $100
- *Seat Covers sold separately
- Number one selling shelter on the market!
- Lightweight two-person shelter
- Perfect to take a child or fishing buddy!
- Larger shelter for 2019 - 2020 Ice Season
- NEW Compatible with Nanook XL removable Floor (sold as an accessory)
Set up size: L 92" x W 61"
Center Height: 69"
Pack Size with Seats: L 61" x W 35" x H 22"
Weight: 76 Pounds
Fishable Area: 23 Total SQ. FT.
Seat Type: Fixed Deluxe Non Padded
Seat Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Fabric: 900 Denier
Floor Capability: Yes - Nanook XL removable floor
Number of anglers: 2
Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Number of Doors: 3
Number of Windows: 6
Tow Rope Included: Yes
Tub Size: L 61" x W 35" x H 8"
Number of Vents: 2
2020-2021 NANOOK XL THERMAL 2019-2020 NANOOK XL THERMAL 2018-2019 NANOOK THERMAL 2018-2019 JM NANOOK THERMAL 2017-2018 NANOOK THERMAL 2017-2018 JASON MITCHELL NANOOK THERMAL 2016-2017 NANOOK THERMAL 2010-2011 NANOOK THERMAL 2011-2012 NANOOK THERMAL 2012-2013 NANOOK THERMAL 2013-2014 NANOOK THERMAL 2014-2015 NANOOK THERMAL 2015-2016 NANOOK THERMAL