Excursion Screen Tent
The Quick-Set® Excursion is the first of its kind. Combining two Escape models, we have created the ultimate large gathering screen tent. There is room for up to 16 people to enjoy what Mother Nature has to offer – without the bugs! With 188 square feet of usable area, it can easily fit one or two standard-sized picnic tables. Ready to use out of the box, there is no assembly, and it takes less than 60 seconds to set up. Quick-Set Screen Shelters are complete with no-see-um mesh and an extra wide skirt that will keep biting insects out!
- Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
- 10 stakes with 8 tie down ropes included
- Water resistant taped roof panel
- Extra large, flex tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Tear resistant , durable no-see-um mesh
- Built in corner grommets for staking down from the inside corners
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and for securing tie down straps for on stakes
- Ready to use out of the box. No assembly required.
- Fits over a standard sized picnic table
- Built in roof flap detours rain water over wind panels
- Lighter colored roof lets in a lot of natural light
- Footprint: 188 sq. ft.
- Center Height: 90”
- Hub-to-Hub: 140” x 140”
- Set Up Size: 11.5 ft. x 24 ft.
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Fabric: 210 Denier Poly-Oxford
- Capacity: Up to 16 people