Escape XL Screen Tent
The Quick-Set® Escape XL offers even more room than the original Escape model – plenty of room for a standard size picnic table. Without a picnic table it makes a great 8-person shelter to enjoy the evening in the outdoors. Ready to use out of the box, it requires no assembly and takes less than 60 seconds to set up. Quick-Set screen shelters utilize heavy-duty hubs and poles for durability, and are complete with no-see-um mesh and an extra wide skirt to keep the bugs out!
- Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
- 7 stakes with 5 tie down ropes included
- Water resistant taped roof panel
- Extra large, flex tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Tear resistant, durable no-see-um mesh
- Built in corner grommets for staking down from the inside
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and for securing tie down straps on stakes
- Ready to use out of the box. No assembly required.
- Fits over a standard sized picnic table
- Has built in roof flap to detour rain over optional wind panel and keep inside dry
- Lighter colored roof lets in a lot of natural light
Footprint: 110 sq. ft.
Center Height: 94”
Hub-to-Hub: 150” x 150”
Set Up Size: 12.5 ft. across
Weight: 38 lbs.
Fabric: 210 Denier Poly-Oxford
Capacity: Up to 8 people