Escape Sky Screen Tent
With a screened ceiling, the Quick-Set® Escape Sky provides increased ventilation as well as visibility. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy a more enhanced screen house, and still have protection from bugs and Mother Nature. A removable rainfly accessory offers protection from sun and rain when needed. Ready to use out of the box, it requires no assembly, and it takes about 45 seconds to set up. *Photos shown may reflect accessory items not included with this particular model.
- Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
- 7 stakes with 6 tie down ropes included
- Extra large, flex tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Tear resistant , durable no-see-um mesh
- Zip open mesh on side panels for increased air flow
- Built in corner grommets for staking down from the inside corners
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and for securing tie down straps for steak tie outs
- Ready to use out of the box. No assembly required.
- Fits over a standard sized picnic table
- Has built in roof flap to detour rain over optional wind panel
- Screened roof for more air flow and visibility
Footprint: 94 sq. ft.
Center Height: 90”
Hub-to-Hub: 140” x 140”
Set Up Size: 11.5 ft. across
Weight: 37 lbs
Fabric: 210 Denier Poly-Oxford
Capacity: Up to 8 people